BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE NOW. YOUR REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE PARTICULAR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US REGARDING COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BECOMES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON COMMENCEMENT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
These Terms of Service are effective as of November 5, 2010. We expressly reserve the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and these Terms of Service from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service. As used in these Terms of Service, references to our "Affiliates" include our owners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, and advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this site and/or its contents.
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address: Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement: Contact: Quentin Miller Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 604-812-4444 You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandize and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
Content available through this site often represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, site user, or other person or entity not connected with us. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized VeriClock spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event this limitation of liability shall be for any reason held unenforceable or inapplicable, you agree that the aggregate liability of VeriClock shall not exceed an amount corresponding to your monthly fee.
We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that we deem inconsistent with our business purposes. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Some of the services contain optional location tracking allowing the determination of users' locations at the time of clock in, clock out, and in some cases while the users are clocked in.
VeriClock offers two basic location services. A web/mobile browser or mobile phone app version (“Basic”) and a location tracking service using mobile network location of wireless carriers (“Mobile Network”).
End user permission is always required and obtained before performing any location tracking. In the case of Basic tracking, the device operating system enforces compliance and asks the user for permission before allowing location tracking. In the case of Mobile Network location tracking, the customer must first request the service be enabled for the particular user's phone number. The user will receive an SMS and must reply with “GPS YES” to enable the service. They may reply with “GPS NO” and that will not allow location tracking. It is upto the customer to ensure their users are appropriately informed on how to use the system.
When enabled, location information is obtained and attached to clock in and out events. Additionally, when using the Mobile Network location tracking service, and some versions of the Basic service, adhoc location lookups can be performed when a user is clocked in. This data is also attached to the relevant clock event.
Network Location data will be stored for at most 12 months and then purged from our servers. The clock events associated with that location data will continue to exist, but lack the location data. VeriClock will never share this data with anyone. Only individuals specifically authorized by the customer will have access to this data through the normal login and viewing process.
A user may disable Mobile Network location based service associated with their mobile phone at any time by texting 'GPS STOP' to the customer’s SMS access number from the user's currently registered mobile phone. Additional help may be requested by texting 'GPS HELP' to the customer’s SMS access number, or emailing to email@example.com.
The Mobile Network location service is compatible with the following wireless carriers:
- Metro PCS
- US Cellular
The Mobile Network location service will not be available if the phone is roaming or is turned off. The Basic location service may be available while the phone is roaming, provided the user's phone is enabled for data roaming – extra data charges may be imposed by the user's carrier.
Messaging and data rates may apply. Users enabled for Mobile Network based location services will receive one reminder SMS once every 30 days with instructions on how to disable location services and receive additional help. Outside of this, we will not SMS users unless it is in regard to another aspect of the VeriClock service, not location related. Use of the Basic service requires wireless data and the users data rates will apply.
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms of Service to any party, and any purported attempt to do so will be null and void. We may free assign our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms of Service or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
You must be over 13 years of age and a real person (human) to use this site. Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Free accounts are subject to cancellation at any time. In rare cases, the free trial period may be extended beyond 30 days.
- A valid credit card is required to activate your account prior to the expiration of the 30-day free trial.
- Your first bill will be pro-rated to the end of the month. Subsequent bills will be from the first to the end of each calendar month.
- You will be billed at the end of the month for your usage in the current month.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in your particular jurisdiction (Canadian GST and HST excluded).
- Prices of our services are subject to change upon at least 30 days prior notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website.
- Any and all payments shall be deemed to have been made and received in the Province of BC, Canada.
- All monetary amounts on the Website are, unless expressed otherwise, in United States funds.
- You can cancel your account with VeriClock at any time by navigating to "Billing Info" under the "Settings" tab. This page provides a simple "no questions asked" cancellation link.
- An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered a cancellation.
- Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- All of your content may be deleted upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You will be billed for your usage to date upon cancelling an account.
- As our service is billed based on usage and you pay after the fact, there are no refunds offered.
- The monthly fee billed for users will not be reduced for partial months.
- If you do not use the service at all within an entire calendar month, you will not incur any charges.
Sign up for a free trial, it will only take a moment, and someone will contact you to arrange a live demo or answer any questions you may have.